Drop It Off
- Food: canned & fresh fruit, milk, eggs, yogurt, canned tuna & chicken, beans, meat, canned, frozen or fresh vegetables, low sugar cereal, peanut butter.
- Diapers: all sizes, especially 4-6, and Pull Ups. We always need more!
- Children’s books – new or gently used only, please.
- Day Center: hand and dish soap, HE laundry detergent, bath towels.
- Hygiene items: travel or hotel sizes are great!
- Fresh produce: from your garden.
While we greatly appreciate your generous donations, Growing Home is not able to accept the following items. If you would like to donate any of the items below, please call us at 303-426-0430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily refer you to a worthy organization that can accept your items.
- Used mattresses (any size, including crib mattresses)
- Child/infant car seats
- Household items
Donation drop off hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
Weekends 10am-noon. Please do not leave items in the hallway or outside the building.