For the month of February, the Food Pantry needs:
- Canned tuna (in water)
- Low-sodium canned mixed vegetables
- Low-sodium canned corn or canned tomatoes
- Fruit (fresh or canned)
- Salsa or hot sauce
- Low-sugar breakfast cereals
Year-round, Growing Home’s Food Pantry needs:
- Canned tuna
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruit
- Canned chicken
- Other canned vegetables (no green beans, please)
- Fresh fruit & vegetables
- Beans, canned or dry
Non-Food Items that Growing Home Needs:
- Diapers: all sizes (especially 4-6) and Pull Ups
- Hygiene items: travel or hotel sizes are great!
- Cleaning supplies for the food pantry
- Zipper-top bags (quart or gallon)
Donation drop off hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday, or Saturdays 10am-12noon, in Suite 110. Please do not leave items in the hallway or outside the building, as they may not be processed in a timely manner.
While we greatly appreciate your generous donations, Growing Home is not able to accept the following items.
- Child/infant car seats
- Used mattresses of any size, including crib mattresses
- Household items
If you have a question about whether Growing Home is able to accept a specific donation, please call 303-426-0430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us! If we cannot accept your specific donation we will happily refer you to another worthy organization.