Interested in volunteering?
We always need new volunteers to help us provide great service to children and families. The best first step for getting involved is to sign up to learn more about Growing Home. We’ll tell you about ways you can help advance Growing Home’s work to strengthen families, nurture children, and connect community.
- Serve clients one morning a week in the food pantry
- Help stock shelves one afternoon a week in the afternoon
- Pick up donated food from farmer’s markets or local stores
- Enter data so we can track our families’ progress
- Prepare materials for Parents as Teachers home visits
- Conduct a food drive for Growing Home at your business, civic group, or congregation
- Help with child care in the food pantry while parents shop
- Donate to Growing Home’s seasonal drives
- Grantwriting to support Growing Home’s programs
Have ideas about other ways you can help?
Let us know! Call or email Iris Abraham, 720-407-1987, to get started today.