Interested in volunteering?
We always need new volunteers to help us provide great service to children and families. The best first step for getting involved is to join us for a tour. We’ll tell you more about how you can help advance Growing Home’s work to strengthen families, nurture children, and connect community.
- Serve clients one morning a week in the food pantry
- Help stock shelves one afternoon a week in the afternoon
- Pick up donated food from farmer’s markets or local stores
- Enter data so we can track our families’ progress
- Prepare materials for Parents as Teachers home visits
- Conduct a food drive for Growing Home at your business, civic group, or congregation
- Help with child care in the food pantry while parents shop
- Donate to Growing Home’s seasonal drives
- Grantwriting to support Growing Home’s programs
Have ideas about other ways you can help?
Let us know! Call or email Iris Abraham, 720-407-1987, to get started today.